While visiting my sister in Portland, OR, we went to Divine Designs Bridal. I immediately fell in love with the dress, and knew it was the one. The beading and ribbon work was so detailed and beautiful, the dress was surprisingly light but structured, and was everything I wanted in a wedding dress.
I am selling the dress because its just taking up space in my closet, and I would love for another woman to feel as beautiful and special in the dress at a reduced price.
I lost the receipt, but can contact the owner of Divine Designs Bridal to see if she can provide proof of purchase.
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 27
- Hips: 37.5
- Height with Shoes: 5'8
- Alterations: I had the bust taken in 1.5", and the waist taken in about 1." The dress was shortened the length from waist to floor, from center front waist to center front hem is 45 1/2"
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Silk, Tulle
- Neckline: Sleeveless
- Style: Classic, Glamorous
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: Dry Cleaned, and hanging in plastic bag and original garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: corona del mar, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.