Monique Lhullier Candy in Blush
This gown is absolutley STUNNING! Monique Lhullier is an incredible designer, this dress is very flattering and the detail and six layers of blush and ivory tulle catch the light to make for the most amazing photos. I felt like a forest nymph and want to let another woman experience the joy of wearing this gown.
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 27
- Hips: 37
- Height with Shoes: 5'5
- Alterations: The gown was shortened to floor length with a train in the back. I am 5'2" and wore 3 inch heels. French Bustle. Sewn in B cups that can be easily removed. Internal belt that is optional to help cinch the waist and hold the dress up = very flattering. It also can be easily removed is in no way visible from the outside of the dress. There was a small 2 inch tear on the third layer of tulle underneath in the back, which was repaired professionally is in no way visible from the outside of the dress. All alterations were done by the acclaimed Janene's Bridal Boutique.
- Color: Pastel
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Tulle
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Professionally dry cleaned by Green Streets Bridal Cleaners who have been specializing in Bridal cleaning for over 20 years and recommend by the Knot.com. They use only non toxic chemicals.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.