I wore this dress for my spring wedding on the beach in Zihuatanejo and it was gorgeous! Lightweight enough for a beach wedding, but detailed and fancy enough for any venue. The dress flows well, isn’t too heavy and it fits like a dream. The color is unique and looks great in pictures. I am sad to be parting with it, but happy that it will get to be worn by another happy bride.
The dress is in great shape and held up very well. There are no tears and the pink color kept the bottom clean even through dancing. I wore a custom sash so this dress does not include a sash, but any sash can be tied or sewn in.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34D
- Waist: 34
- Hips: 38
- Height with Shoes: 5'7"
- Alterations: This dress is a size 8 label for the bust which is sized to fit a 34 D and has cups sewn in that can be removed by a seamstress if needed. The rest of the dress is a label size 6 (street size 4-6). The waist and hip line are not tight so it can easily be altered to fit many body types. The dress has a beautiful French bustle.
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Chiffon, Embellishment, Tulle
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Beach, Bohemian, Glamorous, Not white
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Encinitas, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.