Hi, future bride!
I am selling my BEAUTIFUL ivory Monique Lhuillier Candy gown for the next happy bride to enjoy. You will just float down the aisle wearing this gorgeous and comfortable piece!
The top is corseted and the bottom has several layers of tulle with intricate beading and detailing throughout. There are a few heel snags and tears in the bottom part of the tulle skirt, but it really is not noticeable because of the large amount of tulle you are surrounded with.
It is the most comfortable and lightest gown I have ever tried on and made me feel so gorgeous on my wedding day. I’m sure it will do the same for you! :)
I am 5’4″ and my shoes were 5 inches high so the dress length was hemmed to a 5’9″ length. A sturdy 1 point bustle was added and done so as not to detract from the look of the dress when bustled.
I absolutely loved this dress, and I hope you get to love it too!
The dress can be viewed in Manhattan (East Village). Serious inquiries only please.
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 27
- Hips: 37
- Height with Shoes: 5'9"
- Alterations: The bust area was taken in very slightly - the stitching was done in an unobtrusive area so it can be easily taken out again for the next bride. The beaded belt is not included, but the original belt the dress comes with is included.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Embellishment, Tulle
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Classic, Corset
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: The dress was dry cleaned immediately after the event, and is currently being stored in a garment bag in an acid-free, museum preservation box you can take with you. It has a handle for easy transport.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: New York,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.