I have a gorgeous Monique Lhullier gown, Candy, in blush that I am looking to sell (my wedding was in April). One one hand I hate to let it go, but I don’t really have room to store it, and it just doesn’t make sense for such an amazing dress to stay boxed up. So, I’m hoping there’s someone out there looking to buy a blush colored gown (which is great for fair skinned ladies) at a significant discount.
I will ship the dress anywhere, but it can be picked up in the Boston/Cambridge area.
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 32
- Waist: 24.5
- Height with Shoes: 5' 8''
- Alterations: I have had the bodice of the gown altered down some. My bust/waist are 32/24.5, and the gown fits those measurements (the dress isn't really fitted in the hips). I had some small cups sewn in the bust, and the hem was cut to fit me (I'm almost 5'5'') in 3 inch heels, so this should work for anyone 5'8'' or shorter.
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Tulle
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Not white
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: The dress was cleaned/preserved at J Scheer.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Cambridge ,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.