I wore this dress at my wedding in September 2013. I bought it at the Monique boutique on the upper east side in Manhattan. I am absolutely in love with the color and have never for one second regretted wearing a non-traditional dress. It is romantic, it’s comfortable and it fit perfectly with the barn-style wedding we hosted.
- Alterations: This dress was taken in at the waist and bust and was also shortened. My chest is about 32 inches, my waist is about 27. This dress is not fitted in the hips so it will fit any size. I'm also 5'3" and wore about a 3-4" heel.
- Preservation Method: This dress was hand cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Brooklyn, NY
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.