Absolutely stunning blush dress! I LOVED wearing it. It’s light and flowy and perfect for my outdoor wedding.
It’s unique and feminine and so much fun!
I only wore this dress for the ceremony and portraits so it was only worn for about an hour and a half.
I didn’t have it cleaned because it seemed silly to spend $400 to clean it when it’s basically perfect.
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 32
- Waist: 26.5
- Hips: 37
- Height with Shoes: 5'10.5
- Alterations: I had it taken in a little at the waist and bust by the only seamstress in the San Francisco Bay Area that Bridal Galleria suggests. It goes out from the hips so it doesn't matter what size your hips are. I had it taken in to fit my small bust but I did wear a very padded bra and it ended up still having a little room so I think if you have a larger bust than me it'll still be fine.
- Color: Pastel
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Embellishment, Silk, Tulle
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Beach
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: None. there are two small marks on the very inside silk layer of the train but you can't see them unless you look very closely.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Berkeley, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.