This is my dream dress! I ending up having a surprise pregnancy, so I couldn’t wear by the time of our wedding. It is strapless with beautiful cascading embellishments, and has a very slight blush shade. It is incredibly lightweight, so you don’t feel like you have to pull it up all night. The dress comes with a textured sash attached. I am also happy to sell my $500 Vera Wang chapel length veil for $150 to accompany the dress (the veil is ivory, not blush so there is a slight tonal variation between the two). Just let me know if you are interested and I can send you some more pictures.
- Alterations: When I bought the dress, it was super long, so we shortened the hem. I'm 5'7 and had 3 1/2" heels for my fittings, so it would work for up to someone 5'10 with flats. I have a very small chest (a small 34B), to they hand tacked in some cups on the bust, which could easily be removed without any damage to the dress. It would comfortably fit a 34C, but I doubt it would fit a D cup chest. It was a size 4 and I'm slightly smaller than that (between 2-4) so we took it in slightly at the waist.
- Preservation Method: I haven't had it dry cleaned because it was never worn, other than in the 1 fitting I attended. It is in perfect condition.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.