This dress is beyond amazing- when I tried it on I knew it was the one and so did everyone else in the room! It is made almost entirely of silk so it is extremely light and the silk lining is incredible against your skin. It was very easy to maneuver and dance in, which was really important to me. The pictures turned out amazing- the quality and craftsmanship of the dress really comes through.
When I tried this dress on the owner said I lucked out because I’m almost an exact size 10 so this dress was barely altered- perfect for someone that needs a dress that hasn’t had a lot of work done to it!
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 8
- Bust: 35.5
- Waist: 29
- Hips: 35
- Height with Shoes: 6'1
- Alterations: I am almost an exact size 10 in this dress- I'm 5'9" and I wore a 4" heel so the seamstress only took 1" off the bottom of the dress. Pads were added to the cups of the corset which are easy to remove. The waist and hips were taken in minimally- about 1"- 1.5". The seamstress also added a bustle under the tulle.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Silk, Tulle
- Neckline: Strapless
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Professionally dry cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , WA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.