I bought this gown in 2010 at The White Gown (www.thewhitegown.com) in New York.
Fabric: Chantilly Lace
Intricate embroidery extends fully along the silhouette of the mermaid cut. The ensemble is body hugging with a flare at the knees extending down to a chapel train. The dress features a strapless bodice with slight sweetheart neckline. The mid back style and row of buttons complete the effortless look.
- Alterations: I'm a size 0 to 2 (street size 0) so I purchased a size 2 gown and got it altered accordingly. The dress is in great condition and there are no visible stains/visible defects. It was worn only once on my wedding day and has already been cleaned. Bust: 32.5 Waist: 24.5 Hip: 35 Height: 5'7
- Preservation Method: The dress has been cleaned and stored in an acid-free archival box by The White Gown (http://thewhitegown.com/wg_html/cleaning.html). The cleaning/preservation cost was around $400.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.