This was the very first dress I tried on! I fell in love with it and ended up buying it after trying on some other dresses. This dress is sassy, light, and very secure for a strapless dress. I had a beach wedding and it was exactly what I wanted!
Price is OBO.
- Alterations: I have had cups put in, a bustle, a hem done, and the size taken in 1-2 sizes. All the alterations cost about $350$ additional to the dress. (Hem and bustle being the more expensive parts). I am 5'4 and was wearing flats-- so if you are planning on wearing flats or are shorter this dress would be good for you! Measurements: Bust 34D Waist 28in Hips 39 in
- Preservation Method: I have stored it in the bag. Professionally cleaned
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Wilmington, NC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.