I fell in love with this Jenny Packham dress after I saw it featured on the blog lovemydress.net. The soft dazzle and floaty fabric gets me every time I look at it. I wore this for my wedding in August 2014 and loved every minute of it. The dress is 5’8.5″- 5’9″ with heels. I can provide more images of me in the dress upon request. Also search for Jenny Packham Callie to see models and real women in this gorgeous dress.
- Alterations: I had the dress taken in a bit-- a seamstress could let out those seams and the dress would fit more like a size 4. I had a 4 point bustle put on. The seamstress works in the Bella Rosa bridal boutique of Virginia. I added a peal beaded belt, which can be purchased for $100 (I paid $200).
- Preservation Method: Cleaned by NYC's top rated dry cleaner. Prior to cleaning the bottom of the dress had some dirt on it (no spills), and it came out looking beautiful. There are a couple of tiny light tan spots on the bottom of the dress that will not be noticeable or could easily be hemmed off.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.