Vera Wang’s Callalily dress from the handmade Luxe Collection. The Luxe collection is Vera Wang’s high-end line with prices that range from $6,000-$18,000. The Callalilly originally retailed for $12,000 but was sold for $9,500 since it was an unworn sample.
Layers of silk organdy are asymmetrically draped creating a universally flattering sihouette. This is a sleek dress, cut close to the body, really accentuating your figure.
The dress is in perfect condition, no rips, tears, or stains. The original receipt got lost along the way but Vera Wang Boston was able to provide me with a letter as proof of purchase that I can pass on to you.
- Alterations: All alterations were made by the dress maker at Vera Wang Boston. The dress was taken in to fit my size 2 body and I had the train removed. I am 5'7 and wore flats to my wedding.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been cleaned and preserved by Dependable Cleaners. The dress is entitled to a free pressing at dry cleaners nationwide who belong to the same organization as Dependable. http://www.dependablecleaners.com/wedding-gown-care
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Boston, MA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.