This was the first dress I tried on and I was sold. It is truly stunning. The material, combined with the angle at which it is cut, makes this truly amazingly flattering as well as interesting. I bought it at the Vera Wang salon in Chicago. I received countless compliments on it. I also wore a pearl encrusted belt during the ceremony, but removed it for the reception. But this dress can be accessorized in many different ways, or allowed to stand on its own.
- Alterations: Minimal alterations were made to the body, but the length was altered. I am 5'4" and wore 3.5 inch heels and had the dress altered to match the length.
- Preservation Method: I had the dress professionally cleaned by a cleaner recommended by the Vera Wang salon and it has stayed in the plastic since. It looks brand new.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Washington, DC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.