This is a gorgeous strapless gown with a sweetheart neckline, drop waist, and caught-up styling throughout. Ruching and Swarovski crystal belt at natural waist are very flattering on a variety of shapes.
My favorite feature of this dress is the back: I LOVED how fancy the train looked in the church, and my bustle worked wonderfully to make the dress practical for dancing later.
Lace-up corset back will fit street sizes 2-6 easily.
I wore the dress with a $400 crinoline petticoat, which I am willing to include with the dress for $200. Other accessories also available (shoes, veil, headpiece, etc.)
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 27
- Hips: 42
- Height with Shoes: 5'7
- Alterations: (valued at $1100): bra cups sown in, hemmed for 5'6"-5'9" including heels with lots of fabric left for changes, and multiple pick-up bustle I chose this style of bustle instead of a single French bustle because I like the volume it creates and the continuation of the pick-up style from the front of the dress. It also holds the weight of the dress very securely, and I had no trouble wearing it comfortably all afternoon & evening.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Embellishment, Satin
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Belt/Sash, Corset, Glamorous, Modern, Ruching
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: Gown has been professionally cleaned and pressed
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Houston, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.