This was absolutely my dream dress! It is a 100% authentic Badgley Mischka “Calista” couture bridal gown from the Spring 2012 collection.
It is definitely unlike any other wedding gown that I saw on my search for the “one” and I guarantee that it’s not the “typical” wedding gown.
The delicate Chantilly lace is even more gorgeous in person and the ruffles that accentuate the neckline and the back of the gown are stunning! I absolutely LOVED everything about this dress and felt so beautiful wearing it on my wedding day.
My husband and I eloped at a private villa and I wore the dress for only about 3 hours.
I have plenty more pictures, feel free to email me with any questions. Thanks!
Payment through PayPal, please
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 32.5
- Waist: 26
- Hips: 36.5
- Height with Shoes: 5'10
- Alterations: I did have the gown altered by a professional seamstress, it was taken in at the bust, waist, hip and a little at the thigh. The length was not altered in any way.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: Sleeveless
- Style: Beach, Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Ruffles
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: ,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.