I bought this vintage wedding gown for a photo shoot. It is a vintage gown, possibly from the 1950s. I love the modest cut of the gown and the jacquard print tapestry material. It is a vintage ivory color, with an A line shape, scoop neckline, and half sleeves. Here is a blog post from the photo shoot where this gown was used: http://buffydekmarblog.com/2013/02/mckenzie-james/
- Alterations: I have not made any alterations.
- Preservation Method: Unknown. Since I purchased it a year ago, I has been hanging in an air conditioned closet in our smoke free home. Appears to be in excellent used/vintage condition. Will need to be cleaned, as there is some dirt on the hem from our photo shoot. Otherwise, no tears, cuts, or stains are visible.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.