I bought this dress at a wedding dress boutique. I was the first one to ever try it on. It fit perfect all except for the shoulder area and it needed to be hemmed a little. It was perfect for my rustic fall wedding. I love the all-over lace and the buttons that go all the way down the back. (You don’t have to unbutton them all) Every third button there is a flower-shape detail. I absolutely loved this dress. I wore it at the reception as well. It said size 10 on the tag but it fit more like an 8. I am 5’4″ and weighed around 140 when I wore this dress. (Nov. 2013). If you have any additional questions please contact me.
- Alterations: It has minor alterations. It was taken up a little in the shoulder area because it was too big, it was hemmed, bra cups added (they can be taken out), a corset was added (this helped hold the dress up so I wasn't constantly pulling on it all day), and a bustle was added. There is no damage to this dress to my knowledge other than the button that the bustle hung on is a little loose but this can be fixed. It's in very good condition.
- Preservation Method: It hasn't been cleaned or preserved. But it is kept in a climate controlled area in a breathable dress bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Alexander City, AL
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.