I first fell in love with this dress in a small boutique near work, it was actually at the suggestion of my friend who went with me to try it on, even though typically it wasn’t the style I was going for, but as soon as I tried it on, I was in love! The intricate beading on the bodice, the flowy chiffon skirt with a little train and gorgeous white flowers on the bottom sold me! I even tried on other dresses just in case, and always went back to this dress.
- Alterations: Better pics of my wedding dress that I am selling, let me CLARIFY that this has no hidden meaning lol, I am selling it because I will never wear it again, and even though I did contemplate wearing this when I go grocery shopping, I decided rather than have it sit in my closet and gather dust, I would rather sell it so another bride to be can feel beautiful the way I did in it. It's definitely a fairy tale dress perfect for a fairy tale wedding. The alterations I did and paid for: It has a built in bustle in the back so that you can obviously tie the train and get your dance on, it has two built in double cups that are sewn in so that you can go braless, and the dress originally came with flowers and feathers on the skirt, however I was not very fond of the feathers, so I had them removed, however the flowers with the bling crystals are still in tact. ALLURE C170- Has a gorgeous flowy chiffon bottom with a delicate train, has intricate beading on the bodice. Sweetheart neckline. COLOR: IVORY
- Preservation Method: None. Because I have not cleaned it, there's a discount in the price, however there are no stains, and not dirty other than minor dirt marks at the bottom of the dress but are not noticeable.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: northridge, CA
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.