This dress was bought at Novelle Bridal in Edmonton, AB. It was the first wedding dress I tried on nearly 2 years before I actually got engaged. I went back to it after hundreds of dresses because it was so unique and flattering.
- Alterations: I had the dress taken in at the waste quite a bit and the top cut down so that it laid flat against my dress. There is a small tear where the bustle stitches were put in, but it's easily repairable and not noticeable at all because of the appliques. I also had 1 layer of crinoline so it wasn't as poofy.
- Preservation Method: I am currently getting it cleaned at the dry cleaner recommended by the Bridal Salon.
- Terms of Sale: Other
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Sherwood Park, AB
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.