I found this dress before I knew that my husband was going to propose. My mom called the local bridal shop where I saw it in the window and had the dress placed on hold as she knew my husband was going to propose the next month. The dress is all over lace, A-Line, cap sleeve with keyhole back. Gorgeous Ivory color with satin ribbon/crystal beading details under the bust of the dress. The veil which was purchased from the same shop is also included, ivory in color with crystal details trimming the entire veil.
- Alterations: Alterations made to the dress include hemming the dress to accommodate a 5'3'' female in 3/4'' heels to keep the lace overlay pattern. Keyhole back also opened more but cut to keep lace/flower details around back. French bustle also made with BLUE ties so it can flow free or be bustled, however you like.
- Preservation Method: Dress was taken to dry cleaners the day after the wedding (8/19/2012) and professionally cleaned and preserved in a box including the veil. Not a stain, tear or flaw in the dress. Has been stored in the box that it was preserved in on a shelf in an upstairs closet. No basement/garage or other dirty storage EVER.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: McHenry, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.