I was married labor day weekend of last year outdoors and absolutely loved my wedding dress! The dress was so comfortable, fitting a little tighter around the bust and upper bodice so that it didn’t fall down, but loose around the rest of the torso to allow for maximum movement! I wore the dress as a strapless for pictures and the ceremony, afterward I added on the beaded straps that came with the dress to allow for less hassle of readjusting when walking around visiting everyone and dancing the night away! The dress is Ivory in color and has some beautiful Swarovsky crystals along the bust and bodice.
Here is a better description of the dress by the designer: http://allureweddingdresses.net/allure-couture-c109-wedding-dress.php
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 32
- Height with Shoes: 5'5
- Alterations: The dress was altered in length- I wore flat sandals and needed the dress to be at floor length, I am 5'5". The train has been removed as I did not want the dress to drag around in the dirt. The bust was also brought in some to fit a little better. The inseams of the liner around the abdomen and lower chest were let out to allow for maximum comfort and movement, but this can be resewn together if needed. *The dress is in very good condition. There is some slight discoloration to the base of the dress liner where it had picked up some dirt from the ground, but really is only in a few areas along the bottom seam.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Tulle
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: The dress has been dry cleaned and stored in the dress bag it came in.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Indianapolis, IN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.