Custom made — NOT A SAMPLE GOWN!
Purchased at Kleinfeld’s of NY City with the assistance of Randy himself!!
Only worn for a very short ceremony and a first dance, this customized Lazaro gown is jaw dropping. You must see it to believe the level of attention to detail. It resembles a European gown from centuries ago with the spirit of royalty. This “buttercup” tulle ball bridal gown has a curved neckline, sheer chantilly lace yoke bodice with beaded and glimmering Swarovski crystal-enhanced embroidered tulle overlay, a circular gathered tulle skirt, and an elegant chapel train. I have yet to see one more beautiful, as I chose it for my own, and I own a bridal salon.
And if it were not special enough, I had Lazaro finish the waist line with a generous sprinkle of the same floral embroidery so I would not have to wear the satin sash/ribbon around the waist. Now every inch of it is equally beautiful … and all who saw the difference agreed! It has been cleaned gently by a 100% organic upscale cleaner in Naples, FL.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 4
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: Very slight alterations to the waist (took it in about 1/3 inch -- the length is not touched.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Tulle
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Classic, Glamorous, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Just dry cleaned without any chemicals -- Diamond Organic Cleaners of Naples FL. Like new!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Naples, FL
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.