This wedding dress was purchased for my wedding in August 2013. It was ordered from a bridal shop in New Hampshire. It has never been worn and is still packaged as it came home from the bridal shop. It was purchased for $2005 (pre-tax) as a size 12 and altered to the following measurements (36.5x28x42.5) for an additional $575. A button was added for the bustle, as well. I am 5’8″ and it was hemmed to be worn with 3 inch heels. The dress is very comfortable to wear. I purchased two dresses and I decided to wear the other dress at the last minute because it better suited our venue. I hope to find a good home for this beautiful dress. I don’t believe the boutique left the tags on it but it is exactly as it was when it left the store- still bagged and hung. Here is the description of the gown from Nicole Miller “Frothy lace fashions a pristine floor-sweeping gown crowned with a delicately scalloped v-neck and back. The hourglass silhouette flares into a sumptuous trumpet skirt augmented by a sheer, trailing exit. Sheer, scalloped v-neckline. Full-length, trailing trumpet skirt. Fully lined, with removable padding in bodice. Cotton/nylon; dry clean.”
- Alterations: It was purchased as a size 12 and altered to the following measurements (36.5x28x42.5) for an additional $575. A button was added for the bustle, as well. I am 5'8" and it was hemmed to be worn with 3 inch heels. The
- Preservation Method: Still hanging in the bag it came back from the bridal shop in, never opened.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Hingahm, MA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.