I fell in love with this dress from the moment I saw it — it was the very first dress I tried on and nothing else could compare. I wore it for my wedding in March 2014 and received SO many compliments — from guests, the photographer, caterer, waitstaff. Everyone said it was one of the most beautiful dresses they’d ever seen, and we were literally stopped multiple times in the street by random passersby. I’m not a very “girly” person, but I honestly felt like a princess whenever I put it on :)
The dress is made of MANY layers of beautiful ivory organza silk. It it very light & soft, such that it moves beautifully in the wind. You can’t tell when you look at the dress, but there is a lot of ribbing in the bodice, which holds it up (and in!). Top of the dress has a very unique twisted/knot pattern in the front and a medium “v” in the back. 3 layers of tool underneath help to keep the gorgeous A-line shape.
The shape is extremely flattering, elegant yet whimsical.
Designer’s pictures here: http://watters.com/Product/WattersBrides/4074B
- Alterations: The dress is size 2, but I took it in around the waist and chest, so it is in between a size 2 and 0. My measurements are 32 / 25.5 / 26 (hip size doesn't really matter, given the full skirt). Skirt was hemmed to 5' 9". Three hooks added in the back to bustle the skirt for dancing. Flat neckline changed to soft sweetheart to make the dress more elegant.
- Preservation Method: Dress was dry-cleaned immediately after the wedding and has been stored in a garment bag since.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: austin, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.