I wore this dress to my June 8 wedding. It was a garden wedding ceremony and the reception was in a conservatory. The corset allows for a more supportive undergarment and was so comfortable all day.
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 37''-38''
- Waist: 28''-29''
- Hips: 38''-39''
- Height with Shoes: 5'6''
- Alterations: This is a stunning applique lace gown. It's Watters Bristol, however, I made some professional alterations . I removed the netting and train so the dress would have a more modern feel, however, the netting could easily be added back. The dress has more fabric in the back that hangs beautifully and when walking it sometimes flares out and gives the impression of a small train. The lace up back was removed and an invisible zipper put in. The dress was hemmed slightly to fit me with shoes (5'6") and street size 4/6.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Applique, Corset
- Preservation Method: Needs to be dry cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Lansing,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.