I bought this gown at a local boutique in Denver and wore it for both my ceremony and reception in California. It is such a beautiful dress and I hate for it to sit in my closet – it deserves to be worn! I know this is true of all brides, but everyone told me all night how stunning I looked and how unique and perfect the dress was.
- Alterations: I bought it before losing a bunch of weight, so the label size is actually 12 (a street size 8 at the time) but had it taken in significantly to fit a street size 2 (closer to a 6 in the label's "vintage" sizes). The hem was also shortened to fit me - 5'6" plus 3.5" heels, so anyone up to about 5'9" or 5'10" should be fine. I removed the ruffles that came along the arms and keyhole and added a French bustle.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been professionally cleaned (but not preserved) and there are no stains or damage. Perfect condition!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Denver, CO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.