This spectacular fit and flare in diamond white was bought at Bridals by Sandra in Nazareth, PA. The bodice, covered in chic Organza, is lightly embroidered and fully beaded which is a beautiful introduction to the fantasy depicted in the voluminous, ruffly layers of the dramatic skirt with a train that can be bustled. Details include Swarovski crystals, sweetheart neckline, and corset back closure.
I fell in love with everything about this magnificent dress instantaneously. It was the first one I tried on when dress shopping and 3 stores later nothing could even begin to compare. From the beautiful and ornate beading to the fantastic and dramatic flowing skirt (which is really fun to dance with), the second you put this dress on you feel like royalty. I would love nothing more than for another bride to feel as gorgeous as I did on my wedding day in this beautiful dress.
- Alterations: The dress was taken in about an inch on each side of the bodice from the waist up and about an inch and a half on each side at the hips. The top and the sides of the bust was also taken in. Push-up cups were added to the bust that can be easily removed. One added plus about the dress is you can go braless. I saved a lot of money not having to buy special undergarments for this dress. It holds you in very, very well. The organza in the bodice was pinned down in certain locations so it stayed flat and didn't pull as the dress moved. Dress was not taken up or hemmed at all after purchasing, so the full length is available to taller brides and can be hemmed for shorter brides.
- Preservation Method: Dress was professionally cleaned and preserved in a box.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Allentown, PA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.