RARE Hard to find Melissa Sweet Bridget style, handmade diamond white dress (Label size 2; fits like 0). Spaghetti strap dress with duchess satin drop waist bodice and narrow A-Line, tiered organza skirt lined with chiffon. Skirt is floor length and has 7 graduated tiers of light silk organza, more tailored looking. Skirt has full sweep/short chapel train with simple bustle in it. (White flower pin in picture not part of dress)
Purchased through Mimi’s Bridal in Ann Arbor, Michigan for $1400 (Retail $2300). Dress worn for professional studio pictures and June outdoor garden wedding in 2004. Asking for $650 or best offer.
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 0
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: I am 5' and wore 4" heels and still had to lift the gown to walk down the isle (see pic). I did not have the gown hemmed as it would have altered the tiered look. There is a hidden wrist strap in the front for holding up the skirt while walking. I personally did not use it. Worked out well as it gave me a flattering mermaid look. I had spaghetti straps made and taken in on the back to create a semi V shape, just to compensate for my small bust and hold the dress up.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Chiffon, Organza, Satin
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Ruffles
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned and preserved. Gown comes in wedding gown preservation box with original garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: ,
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.