I LOVE LOVE LOVE this vintage 1980′s dress! It is very romantic with lots of lace everywhere. The skirt is tiered and full with ribbon accents and lace hems on each tier. The applique covered bodice has a sweetheart neckline framed in dainty lace appliques, and zips up the back. The long sheer sleeves are gathered in several places in a renaissance style with ribbons tied at the gathers and wide lace cuffs at the bottom. The shoulders and sleeves are sheer lace giving it a touch of modesty, but keeping it flirty. A fingertip length lace framed veil is included in the price. It has a structured lace cap with a comb to hold it in.
- Alterations: Hemmed and small tucks to fit me like a glove. I was 5'7", and wore 2" heels, and approximately 36-26-36 at the time.
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned, preserved and boxed within one week of my first wedding in 1986. I opened the box last year to see if I could alter and use it for my wedding in August of 2013. I am not anywhere near that size anymore, so decided it's time to part with it.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Antelope, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.