I bought it in January for my wedding in February. I have the sleeves added and have extra lace if you want to add anything else. It was absolutely gorgeous and felt beautiful! Has been cleaned and no stains. Please email me for more pictures. IT was super comfortable!. The theme of my wedding was rustic vintage and it went beautifully. There is a slip underneath that is champagne color and then the lace overlay is ivory. I hate to part with it because it is so beautiful, but I’m too practical to have it in my closet and not bringing joy to anyone else. I will allow for returns in town (I will bring dress to you for in town and you can try it on, but no returns for out of state/town- sorry it is too expensive!).
- Alterations: Bustle and added sleeves
- Preservation Method: Taken to cleaners after worn
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Charlotte, NC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.