Dress was purchased as floor model at $350 and was never worn outside of retail setting. The non floor model price was $700 at the time.
The only reason I did not wear it on my wedding day is because I did not want a train. Otherwise it was the perfect dress for me as the material is beautiful and the style is elegant. I know that someone will enjoy this dress as it brand new with the tag still attached.
Pictures are from professional website of company and we have additional pictures of the actual dress. As you can see, the tag is still on, no stains, and no alterations. Please email with any questions or more photo requests of the dress.
Hollow to Hem Floor Length: 58
- Alterations: No Alterations have been made. Tags are still on.
- Preservation Method: It has been stored in a original garment wedding dress bag inside a dry cardboard box since the spring of 2011.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Florence, MA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.