I’m so glad I picked this dress for my wedding day! It was flattering, comfortable and not your average strapless, A-line wedding dress. The texture is really unique, a mix between organza and tulle, called textured organza. I purchased it at Lovely Bridal in NYC, a wonderful boutique in the West Village. I’m listing the dress because I live in a studio apartment in midtown manhattan. I also want someone else to be able to enjoy the dress! Please email me if you’re interested or have questions. I’m also available (if you live in the area and its convenient for you) if you’d like to come by and try it on and see it in person.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 36
- Waist: 33
- Hips: 38
- Height with Shoes: 5'7
- Alterations: The dress was taken in a bit in the bodice but the rest of the dress is untouched. I changed into a shorter dress for the reception so I didn't have it bustled. You could go with either French or English if you wanted, both styles worked well when we tried them at the tailor. The dress alters very easily. My alterations were done at Sew Elegant in NYC.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Organza
- Neckline: One Shoulder
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: The dress has been dry cleaned since the wedding and hangs in the original garment bag. There are no stains or damage from the 3-4 hours I wore it before the reception.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: New York,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.