The dress was purchased in August 2012 by for June 2013 wedding. Both the ceremony and reception were outdoors and the bottom has wear because of it. Almost all of the markings on the bottom have been removed, however, some of the markings on the very bottom still remain. None of these markings are visible in bride and groom photos are minimal to even the searching eye. Additionally, the dress has a few pulls at the bottom where it was stepped on at the dance floor. It was very well loved and is a great steal for another fun-loving gorgeous bride!
- Alterations: A layer of tulle has been removed from underneath to make the dress more light weight for my outdoor wedding. A bustle has been sewn into the back and has color cording for easy guidance on your big day!
- Preservation Method: The dress has been professionally cleaned and is sealed in the garment bag provided by the cleaner.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Washington, DC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.