This is the beautiful Watters Wtoo Bria 19595/19585 Gown.
I bought this dress from the original seller, who purchased in the States at US$1190 (I have the receipt, which will also be posted to the buyer) and who wore it once for a few hours. It is in excellent used condition, and has been dry cleaned. The tag on the dress reads size 0, but when I purchased it from her I had to have the waist reduced from 26″ to approximately 24.5″, so it is now a true size 0. The dress has been altered to fit a girl who is 5’4″ in 3.5″ heels, or someone taller in shorter heels. Bustle was added, but I have removed it but the cords can be sent with the dress. I love this dress so much but in the end decided to wear another dress that was more suitable for my wedding theme, so this dress is a bargain for another bride to snap up!
More pictures available on another listing: http://www.oncewed.com/used-wedding-dresses/bria-gown19585/
Please note that photo 2 and 3 are of the actual dress, only that photo 3 is before the strap was removed. The dress is still in the same excellent condition after the professional alterations.
- Alterations: Waist professionally reduced to 24.5", bustle added but removed, dress shortened (see description above) but keeping the train, and the toga style shoulder strap has also been removed to highlight the beautiful sweetheart neckline. However, the strap can be reattached and will be included with the dress.
- Preservation Method: Professionally dry cleaned in the States (original receipt available for proof).
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Singapore, OT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.