I love the dress- it’s really gorgeous. It just didn’t work with my wedding venue and theme. It’s a lovely BRAND NEW Casablanca 1997 with a very pale mint sash that ties in a bow in the back.
The back zips and features a sexy low-v. The train has delicate flowers sewn into it and when bustled flows seamlessly with the rest of the dress.
The dress is truly gorgeous and feels wonderful on- comfortable and light weight! It’s very feminie and form flattering and can be worn with or without a petticoat underneath. If anyone is interested in buying please reply! I would love to see this dress go to a beautiful
bride. I will be selling it for a discount- about $800 but am open to other offers!
This style of dress is very in season now for beach, backyard, and indie weddings. Why not look trendy and beautiful but feel amazingly comfortable on your big day?!
- Alterations: I was going to make the dress a sweetheart neckline so I took off one of the flowers at the top
- Preservation Method: Kept clean in original bridal boutique bag
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , MD
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.