This dress is my very favorites of all I tried on during my process. It is a great mix of classy and sexy with the draping back and the feminine silhouette. The bow on the back adds a unique details. While I like it as is, I had planned to snip the attachments of the bow so it hung down my back. The location of my wedding changed so the dress had to as well. I think this would be amazing of a barn wedding, a classy city evening or in the forest.
- Alterations: None.
- Preservation Method: Recently bought. Stored in bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.