Dress is made by Richard Glasgow, high scoop neck in front, modest deep V in back to bow. Dress was specially made so bow is a very pale champagne pink. Chapel train with bustle-ability. I’m including a two-layer coordinating veil, trimmed in satin matching the dress, preserved with dress.
- Label Size: 14
- Street Size: 10
- Bust: 36
- Waist: 32
- Hips: 42
- Height with Shoes: 5'5
- Alterations: Shortened to fit me at 5'2" with 3" heels, taken in a bit all around the waist and a bit at the back so V would lay nicely against body.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Neckline: Sleeveless
- Style: Belt/Sash, Classic, Open Back
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Immediately cleaned and preserved by wedding gown preservation company (My mom took it from me right off the plane)
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: San Antonio, TX
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.