This dress is too gorgeous to be sitting in a closet and I hope that another bride will feel just as beautiful in it. It was purchased at a boutique bridal shop called Elegant Bride for $1000. It is a Diamond White strapless gown with silver embroidery, beading & crystal accents. There is an optional beaded halter strap included. It was gently worn once for pictures, ceremony, and reception by 5’5″ bride wearing 3-inch heels. The first two pictures are of the actual dress on the wedding day. I’ve also included a picture of the dress as it currently sits in the preservation box it will be shipped in. I have looked the dress over thoroughly and it is in excellent, like-new condition. No stains or marks of any kind and all of the beading, crystals, and embroidery are in excellent, like-new condition.
- Alterations: A bustle has been added.
- Preservation Method: It has been professionally cleaned and preserved by Wedding Gown Preservation Co. and has been sitting in our guest room closet in the preservation box since the wedding.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Hanford, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.