This beautiful ivory taffeta gown will hug your curves in all the right places. The flattering sweetheart neckline and simple asymmetric pick-ups create a traditional, yet sophisticated look. There are lovely white buttons along the back with an easy zipper hidden underneath in addition to the built-in corset. The overall feel is medium-light weight, perfect for an indoor or outdoor wedding.
Belt not included.
This gown is also particularly easy to iron in case it gets wrinkly: just iron outermost layer (taffeta layer) between 2 clean bed sheets.
I AM HAPPY TO SEND MORE PHOTOS UPON REQUEST!
- Alterations: This gown has a medium train for extra glam at your ceremony / photos and my seamstress created a gorgeous bustle for easy dancing at the reception. I can send you some extra pictures so you can see everything! The waist was taken in because I lost a couple pounds and the length was shortened to fit my height (5'6") plus my ridiculous huge 4 inch heels. If you wear smaller heels or are shorter than me then you can easily shorten this dress to suit you. It was actually a tad too long on me to begin with, per my request. I had the gown professionally cleaned so everything is fresh as a daisy except the bottom edges have some dusty wear and tear from our outdoor photos. Since the dress is long you can simply have the bottom taken off though. It was a gorgeous day, but dirt happens as you will soon find out!
- Preservation Method: This dress was professionally drycleaned and has been hanging in my closet in plastic wrap since the dry cleaner returned it.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.