Entirely hand embroidered and beaded, floor length tulle gown, long sheer sleeves, open back and small train.
The dress is made of soft ivory imported tulle and is lined with ivory crepe silk.
Dress is a Australian size 8 which is equivalent to a US size 4.
Dress featured in The Lane editorial “The Wanderer” http://thelane.com/the-guide/fashion/editorial/the-wanderer
More pictures of the dress can be emailed or found on the designer “Bo and Luca” website http://www.boandluca.com/product/parisienne/
- Alterations: No major alterations have been made to the dress, bottom hem has been taken up 2cm. I am 5"10 and wore 2 1/2 inch heels
- Preservation Method: The dress was dry cleaned professionally by wedding dress specialists the morning after the wedding. It is in the original garment bag. Dress is in excellent condition. The hem got a little dirty but the dry cleaners have removed all the light stains on the bottom of the dress.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Brisbane, Australia, OT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.