This dress is gorgeous, and makes for some amazing photos. My wedding photographer couldn’t get enough of it. The blush color is unique and versatile for a wedding in any season.
This dress is priced to sell. With the tailoring and bustle as well as professional cleaning, I’ve got over $1500 into it. I can’t bear to think of it languishing in a box-I love it too much not to give it a good home.
- Alterations: This is a size 2 dress, worn once for my wedding. Tailored for a 26in waist and hemmed for me at 5'4 in heels. French bustle added as well as padding in the bust for a braless fit.
- Preservation Method: Worn once, cleaned professionally and hung. Dress is as is - No returns. There are a lot of layers and it's possible I or the cleaners missed a spot or tear on one of the underneath layers of organza. The outer layer is clean and well-kept.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.