I tried this dress on at the very first wedding dress shop I went to. It was the last of about 14 that I had tried on, as as I was slipping it on I fell in love. I couldn’t explain to you before I got engaged what my dream dress would be, but it easily was this dress. My style is pretty simple and I felt like this dress embodied that as well as gave a nod to vintage (which I love as well).
The pictures listed here are not actually of me, but of my good friend that got married in the same style dress last year. She also has a sweetheart top that she had altered for her. I actually don’t have any professional photos of my dress yet as my wedding happened only a few weeks ago. If you are interested in the dress I would be happy to send you iphone images or photos that I could get from one of my family.
It has been professionally cleaned and has no stains. There is one or two small areas that need some stitching to join a split the crochet pattern. I didn’t even see it until I took the dress in to get cleaned because the pattern disguised it. Other than that small repair job, it’s in the condition that I bought it.
- Label Size: 12
- Street Size: 8
- Bust: 32d (It's a bit loose up top, so if you're a bigger bust size you're good to go!)
- Waist: 28.5
- Hips: 35
- Height with Shoes: 5'9
- Alterations: It's funny because I'm not a high maintenance person, but I ended up having 5 alteration sessions with this dress. Also, I guess I just wanted an excuse to put it on all of the time. I had wanted a sweetheart top, so I added that in. I added an english bustle as well. Any of other alterations had to do with the top portion (waist and bust). I bought it new in the store, so it was originally a 12, but is now altered to a 6/8 size.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Bohemian, Floral, Not white, Open Back, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Since I've only had my wedding just weeks ago, it's been kept in the hanging dress bag that was given to me when I purchased it.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Portland,
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.