Ivory Cotton lace over Champagne Charmeuse modified A-line bridal gown, sweetheart neckline, softly draped bodice, natural waist accented with crystal ribbon trim, open sheer back, sweep train.
Purchased in October of 2012, wedding day September 2013.
Fell in love with this dress because of its gorgeous, unique lace and its light and airy feel. Has open back, was perfect for my Fall wedding being outside in KY. But, can be perfect for any holiday.
Received so many compliments on this dress! I know you’ll love it too. Also, comes with original belt as soon on jim hjelm blush website.
- Alterations: Bra cups which can be removed, an inch off the hem. I am 5'3 and I wore 4 inch platform shoes and it was still long. Has room to be as long as you need it or hemmed more. Bustle was added as well.
- Preservation Method: Cleaned at a dry cleaner in town post wedding, specializing in wedding gowns.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Louisville, KY
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.