I am selling my Jim Hjelm Blush 1006 dress. I am 5’11″, so the dress has not been hemmed at all. There dress was taken in a bit in the waist. I have also added cups for bust support.
There is a very minimal amount of wear on the bottom of the dress. The dress was dry cleaned and there are no stains or major damage to speak of. The dress is in great shape!
Buyer to pay shipping fees and pay for any other cleanings or alterations.
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 35.5
- Waist: 26
- Hips: 38
- Height with Shoes: 5' 11
- Alterations: Not altered in length. Little altering throughout waist and bust. Cups and bustle added.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Classic, Glamorous, Not white, Open Back, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned and being hung in original bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Portland,
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.