“This is a presale of my Jim Hjelm Blush 1006 dress. I am 5’11?, so the dress will not be hemmed at all. There will likely be little to no alterations, as the one that I tried on at the store fit very well. Any alterations that are done will be with future alterations in mind.
Additionally, my wedding is indoors, so the dress is less likely to get as dirty.
Dress will be ready to ship September 6th. Will ship to anywhere in the continental US. I will have it cleaned, but further cleanings are to be done by the buyer.”
The above is the original story. To add, I just purchased this dress from the original seller (you may see her post also listed, I am simplt just re-posting it!). I received it in the mail today and it did not fit me. I have actually never tried on a wedding dress before. I was wishful with my sizing. This dress has only been worn once by the original owner and I merely purchased it, tried it on, and have decided to resell it. I paid $950 for the dress however, will be selling it for the original posted price of $900. No additional shipping charges. It has been professionally dry cleaned and looks great. Dress is still in original garmet bag.
- Alterations: Label Size: 10 Street Size: 6 Bust: 35.5 Waist: 26 Hips: 38 Height with Shoes: 5' 11 Alterations: Not altered in length. Very little altering throughout waist. and bust.
- Preservation Method: Color: Ivory Silhouette: Trumpet Material: Lace Neckline: V-neck Style: Classic, Glamorous, Not white, Open Back, Vintage Condition: Used Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: , CO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.