It was love at first sight, I found this dress at La Soie Bridal in Pasadena. I feel in love with the feminine and classy touch of this dress with its lace designs. I love the design and placement of the flowers by the waist and the skirt. But my favorite part of the dress is the sweetheart cut laced bodice. I wore this at my ceremony and reception. This dress was perfect for its wedding location, in a small French town located an hour outside of Paris, called Saint Leger En Bray.
After having my dream wedding and dress, I would like to give another lucky woman out there to have her chance of finding her dream dress.
- Alterations: The length of the dress was custom ordered and made to fit my shorter height of 5'2" plus 4" heels. So no alteration was made on the skirt as the factory made it to fit my length. The bodice was altered around the waist from 27.5" to about 29" and 3 bustles were added to the back of the skirt. After the wedding, some small tears of the lace underskirt got fixed, which I've stepped on and tore with my heels. The fixes were done so well that it's unnoticeable.
- Preservation Method: The dress were dry cleaned using environmentally safe, non-toxic cleaners and solvents. The dress is stain free and currently preserved in a plastic and original garment bag in my closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.