This dress is everything I ever could have wanted in my wedding dress! It accented my chest, made my waist look tiny, and hid my butt. I was completely comfortable all night. I’ve never felt so beautiful or gotten so many compliments. The wedding dress calculator says that my dress is worth $1,063. It would be worth $1,418, but it hasn’t been cleaned yet. There are a couple spots on the dress (I will email you pictures) that need to be cleaned, but I assume that the dry cleaners will be able to get it out. The dress is really high quality. I bought at an upscale boutique in Portland, OR called Devine Design. My wedding dress is the one thing I splurged on for my wedding, and I’ve never regretted it. I had a wonderful wedding and I hope you do too!
- Alterations: I had a couple of inches taken in around the waist. At the time of my final fitting I was about a 12, possibly a little smaller, but definitely not a 10. I was a 34 DD, 5'3.5" and wore 3 inch heals. The length hit the floor perfectly at almost 5'7" and I didn't make any changes to the beautiful flowers or train. There is a band inside for extra support; it could be worn with or without a bra. I added the halter strap to the dress, but that can be taken off if it doesn't flatter your figure the way it did for me.
- Preservation Method: I have kept my dress in the garment bag with the original slip of info about the dress. It doesn't have the price, so it's not a receipt, but it does verify the size and style.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: , OR
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.