I purchased that lovely dress in February 2011. I was torn between this one and another very similar one, but this one won because it truly made me feel like a princess. :)
I wore the dress for my July 2011 wedding, and it has been cleaned and preserved since then. It is in pristine condition (no marks, snags, etc.).
It comes with a matching organza shawl.
I really love my dress and felt like a princess in it, and I received many compliments during fittings, during the wedding festivities, and after when people saw photos. I just feel bad that such a pretty dress is being stored away, so if you are interested, have any questions, or would like to see additional photos, please contact me! :)
For fit and size reference, I am 5’1″. Bust, waist, hip measurements are 33-24-33.
You can visit http://www.morilee.com/bridals/blu/4808 for actual product page and information!
- Alterations: The dress was hemmed and bustled to be worn with 4" heels. The original sash was switched out for the more feminine floral one. The new sash was stitched on in two places (sides of the waist) to keep it secure throughout the wedding festivities, but the stitches are tiny and invisible so that they can be unstitched without leaving any marks.
- Preservation Method: The dress was cleaned by a local cleaner that specializes in wedding dress cleaning and preservation. It was also preserved and kept in its original opaque dress bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.