I bought this dress without trying it on or even looking at it in person because I fell in love at first sight. While it is even more beautiful in person and I would love to wear it, much to my dismay I won’t be able to fit into it in time for my October wedding. The dress has NEVER BEEN WORN I have only meagerly attempted to try it on once to no avail. It still has the tags and has had no alterations. Up close the lace collar’s intricate detail is breathtaking and not given justice in photos. The silk chiffon lining feels like heaven and the overall fabric itself will drape and flow like a dream on anyone. I am sad to say it won’t be me. I am looking to give this dress a good home and hopefully its loveliness some justice! Contact me anytime.
I am only incorporating photos from the internet as I live in Chicago and the dress is in Kansas City living with my grandmother :)
I will be in Kansas City over Fourth of July weekend to tend to wedding plans so I will take actual photos of the gown and upload them at that time.
- Alterations: none
- Preservation Method: The gown has been stored in the original BHLDN garment bag in a cool, dry, place as instructed. I have only removed the gown three times. Once upon arrival, once to remove from box to garment bag and once to try on.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.